GayLawNet® is always endeavouring to obtain additional attorney registrations throughout the US.
Attorney listings are arranged "geographically" for your convenience. Many lawyers happily represent clients throughout a particular State or region and do not confine their practice to a given city.
If you are already residing a particular State, you may care to check the following for attorneys able to assist you:
- the local telephone directory for gay/lesbian telephone advice lines;
- the State gay/lesbian business directories, magazines or newspapers for attorney advertisements offering assistance to the community;
- Gay & Lesbian Community Center/s in this State;
- Lambda Regional Offices:
- National Headquarters - Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wyoming, Washington D.C., U.S. territories
- Western Regional Office - Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington
- Midwest Regional Office - Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
- South Central Regional Office - Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
- Southern Regional Office - Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- Gay & Lesbian National Hotline
T: 1-888-THE-GLNH [1-888-843-4564] Toll-free
[Mo-Fr 1600-2359, Sa 1200-1700 Eastern Standard Time]
[Mo-Fr 1300-2100, Sa 0900-1400 Pacific Standard Time]
- Diversity Builder
Box 3614, Brentwood, Tennessee 37024
T: +1 615 794 5047
- National LGBT Bar Association
1301 K Street, NW, Suite 1100 East Tower
Washington DC 20005
T: +1 202 637 7661
If you do locate a gay/lesbian or gay/lesbian-friendly attorney, do tell them about GayLawNet® and invite the attorney to register in order to assist others and/or email their details to GayLawNet® so that GayLawNet® may invite them to register.
There is no charge for attorney registration.
IMPORTANT: review the material entitled Choosing A Lawyer.